Friday, May 4, 2012

Easter photos... Finally!!

So I had to wait on my father in law to get these photos so I swear it's not my fault they are a month tardy... I swear. I mean, I've only had them for a week and didn't post. He had them like three! :). So anyway, lesson learned: don't forget your own camera on major crafting holidays :)

I did actually finish most of my Easter crafting stuff. I didn't have little man with me while sewing so the tie and pants were too small (I may make the tie a clip on as it is plenty long for that and I don't relish the idea of strangling my baby anyway...), I didn't have time to make an Easter hat for him, and I selfishly made one for myself (a hat) that I didn't have the energy to decorate. But it was still fun and I think a great success. I learned a lot and drafted some new patterns I will share over time.

I did some pretty major alterations to the men's dress shirt onesie since the first thing I did was screw up, and I created 2 patterns I will share, but for now just the visuals will do.

Btw, the ONLY photo of my Easter bonnet was awful so I'll have to take one later to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment