Monday, August 1, 2011

Starting out

So what I want this blog to be.  despite my first post, I do NOT want it to be a whiny rant about my life.  I want it to be a useful how to page for life.  I am going to be a mommy in December, so I have a lot to do before then. I am a dyed in the wool DIYer so there is a lot out there I want to learn and do and make.  I cook, I sew, I craft, I clean.  I am a stay at home wife (again, soon to be mom) and I do have a lot of time on my hands.  But I understand a lot of people don't.  SO, I will try to make this as normal-person friendly as possible while still getting in those complicated projects once in a while.  I probably will update on my life from time to time, so dont expect it to be apersonal, but I will try to keep it about the projects, not about me.  So thats my pseudo mission statement and I am sticking to it.

Up Next - my attempt at making my own baby carrier(s?)

No comments:

Post a Comment